Item for Sale
Fuji GF 120mm f/4 Macro

Asking Price
1,975.00 USD Price reduced to $

$1850

Item Location
Oakland, CA (United States)

Item Description
I’ve sold my Fuji GFX 50S, accessories and lenses. This beautiful lens is the last one of the group. It is a gorgeous lens and has in-lens stabilization which is especially useful for handheld portraits. I purchased the lens open box from an authorized Fuji dealer. It was most likely returned due to a small fiber lodged behind the rear element . It could be sent for removal under warranty, but since it had no impact on image quality even at very small apertures, I did not find it necessary to do so. I regretted needing to sell the GFX, and this lens was one of the main reasons. If the fiber is your reason for hesitating to consider an excellent deal on a stellar lens, consider reading the following article:

Lens Rentals | Blog

The lens will come with its box, caps, hood, case, manual and purchase receipt. Asking $1975 $1875

I would also consider a partial trade for a copy of the Pentax 645 DFA 35mm f/3.5 lens.

I ship Priority Mail or FedEx with tracking, fully insured, with signature required.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included domestic. International buyer will receive a $20 credit toward the actual shipping cost.

Shipping Services
USPS/ FedEx/ Insured with tracking and signature confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Lens is only a couple of months old and will come with receipt for warranty purposes, so no returns accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 7  Photo   
View Picture EXIF
GFX 50S  Photo   

Last edited by loveisageless; 10-12-2017 at 07:36 PM.
10-05-2017, 12:43 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 118 (100%)
Original Poster
Hoping to eventually have a 645Z again, so would consider a partial trade for a copy of the 645 DFA 35mm f/3.5 lens.
10-08-2017, 10:20 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 118 (100%)
Original Poster
Price reduced to $$1850.

Last edited by loveisageless; 10-12-2017 at 07:38 PM.