PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sunrise Tripod Scabbard

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Knoxville, TN (United States)

Item Description
I've been in the process of "super-sizing" my backcountry kit to better handle my Pentax 67 and found one prize possession--this tripod scabbard from Sunrise Tactical Gear--didn't fit my new Ries wooden tripod. (Don't worry: sticks with "normal" size plates fit fine--check the link to see exact dimensions.) Otherwise, I found the scabbard a great way to secure a tripod to a backpack, especially when traversing rough terrain.

The "bag" portion of the scabbard is roughly 24" deep; the flap of course folds over the top, giving you at least another eight inches to work with.

The scabbard itself has two compression straps, as well as a removable carrying strap.

Instead of a military style "molle" field, I had the owner of the company sew in a double line of loops, daisy-chain style:

To connect to the host pack's compression straps, you can run the straps through the daisy-chain in the back, or thread them through the molle loops on the front of the scabbard; inventive sorts will probably find a way to secure with 'biners if you like to separate the scabbard from the host pack as you work.

Here's the link to Sunrise's website:

Tactical Tripod Scabbard

Original price, $139; I'm selling mine for $50 shipped, CONUS.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted only if item is not in condition described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!