Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
Bargain FF Lenses - Chinon 200/3.5, Vivitar 90/2.8, Komura 135/2.8, Pentax 70-210/4

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Bargain FF Lenses - Chinon 200/3.5 Vivitar 90/2.8 Komura 135/2.8 Pentax & Sigma Zooms

Asking Price
20.00 USD

Item Location
Chicago (United States)

Item Description
Selling 5 full frame tele / zoom lenses. All have aperture rings. All MF except for the Sigma. 2 in M42, 2 in PKA and 1 in PK mount.

Auto Chinon 200mm F3.5 M42 (A/M) $20 (Link to lens review. Link to my Flickr album of this lens) - used but in good condition. Glass is clean with no haze, fungus or scratches. Aperture blades clean and snappy. Front and rear caps. Some residue on the built-in lens hood. Leather lens case included (pictured behind lens).

Vivitar (Komine) 90mm F2.8 1:1 Macro PK $50 (Link to lens review) - used in good condition. Only issue is what appears to be dust/water spots under the front element. Maybe due to condensation that dried off. Couldn't see it in pictures I took with it. Probably easy to clean. Otherwise no haze, fungus or scratches. Aperture blades clean and snappy. Front and rear cap.

Komura 135mm F2.8 M42 (Preset) $70 (Link to review of F3.5 version. Link to my Flickr album of this lens) - used in excellent condition. 12 aperture blades. Original lens hood, original caps and leather case (pictured behind lens). Glass is mint - no fungus, haze or scratches. Aperture blades clean and snappy.

Pentax-A 70-210mm F4 Macro PKA $50 (Link to lens review) - used in good condition. Clean glass with no fungus, haze or scratches. Aperture blades clean and snappy. Pentax front and rear caps.

Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DL Macro PKA SOLD (Link to lens review. Link to lens dedicated Flickr group) - used in good condition. Sharp lens. Only issue is a dust/water spot covering peripheral edge of one of the inner lens elements. Took plenty of pictures that seem unaffected by this. Otherwise no fungus, haze or scratches. Aperture blades clean and snappy. Comes with Sigma front and rear caps and lens hood.

Can give deals if buying multiple lenses. Canadian buyers please contact me for a shipping quote if interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Actual Shipping Cost

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Lens is in excellent condition and accurately described. However if there are any issues I'll work them out with the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by a5m; 10-14-2017 at 06:11 PM.
10-14-2017, 03:17 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
pm sent, vivitar(Komine)
10-14-2017, 11:07 AM   #3
a5m
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 37 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by valero Quote
pm sent, vivitar(Komine)
PM responded. Thank you!