Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-16-2017, 05:17 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
FA 20 / 2.8 full frame lens in box and optional dedicated MH-RB67 hood with case

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 20 / 2.8 full frame lens in box and optional dedicated MH-RB67 hood with case

Item Location
Massachusetts (United States)

Item Description

Looking for a good home is this beautiful Pentax FA 20/2.8 K-mount lens with optional dedicated MH-RB67 hood. This sought-after lens is in a gorgeous cosmetic condition, the optics are beautifully clear, the focus actions - both AF and MF - are smooth, the aperture blades are clean, the aperture action is "snappy", and the aperture ring works crisply -- in short, the lens is in very fine condition, cosmetically, mechanically, and optically.

Included in this sale is the original OEM box, the original Pentax front and rear lens caps (in beautiful condition), and an FA lens owners manual (but in Japanese -- obviously this lens was originally sold in Japan). [Note that the ME F body shown in some of the images is NOT included, of course.]

I am offering the dedicated MH-RB67 hood (in very fine condition) along with its dedicated hood case (showing just a little bit of age) as an optional part of this sale. Please note that I am not selling the hood and its case separately here, but I am instead offering it to the buyer of this lens, only if he/she wishes to also purchase it. This proper FA 20/2.8 hood (that is also the dedicated hood for the A 20/2.8), which may not be needed by the lens buyer, might perhaps be even harder to find than a good copy of this full frame lens nowadays, and I could sell it by itself (perhaps at a higher price than I'm offering here), if the lens buyer opts not to purchase it.

For the PF reviews of this lens, please see SMC Pentax-FA 20mm F2.8 Reviews - FA Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Photos of the lens and its accessories follow:

Thank you for your interest in this lens and its accessories.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Insured Priority Mail to PayPal mailing address

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return lens and hood, with all other accessories, within 7 days, if not as described, for refund of purchase price.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by fwcetus; 10-18-2017 at 04:44 AM.
10-16-2017, 10:02 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM sent
10-17-2017, 11:12 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
Original Poster
Lens has been sold - - hood is still available.