What you get

Ricoh Theta
Original box
Original Quick start guide
Original data/charging cable

New Ricoh PC-1 Case ($25 value)
Original box

Condition

Glass is in perfect condition. All buttons, lights, and flaps are in perfect, working order. Body is in good condition. There is a slight discoloration on the white part of the soft plastic body. It is very light and only noticeable close up (see pic). The case is in new, never used condition. ($25 value)

Why I'm selling it

Bought it. Like it. Got hooked on 360 images. Upgraded to a new Theta. New Theta came with PC-1 case, but I did not need it.

About the camera and case

What cam I say other than 360 is the super awesome wave of the future. Super fun. Like a point and shoot with two fisheye lenses. You can use the images stitched in 2D, or in an immersive, interactive, 3D environment.

The case has a ballistic nylon exterior and a soft interior. It's rigid and seems strong. It has a belt clip and a magnetic enclosure.

This camera is very well rated among Pentax forum members with an overall 8.0 out of 10 rating.

Ricoh Theta - Ricoh Compact Digital Cameras - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications

Shipping

Shipping to the continental United States is free. For international shipping info, please PM me.

Payment

is my preferred method of payment. It offers the same protections and convenience as PayPal but they charge sellers (me) far less in processing fees.

is acceptable. I pay the processing fees.

About me

I have bought and sold many items successfully on the forum and ebay with the feedback to prove it. If you have any questions or requests, please ask.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted seven days upon receipt.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
10-31-2017, 10:34 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Argh - apologies. I misread the ad.