Item for Sale
Pentax Fa 31 ltd f1.8 -AIV

Asking Price
545.00 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
A bit of history:

I've owned this lens with quite some time, and got to know it very well. It was my second FA Ltd purchase (after the 77), bought from a forum member. He had used it extensively, dropped it, serviced it and shipped it to me to try it out. I immediately fell in love with it, and after putting it through the paces, making sure it was mechanically and optically sound, i purchased it. It has been on my K1 more than any other lenses, more than the 77 ltd which is another stellar performer. Nowadays i'm shooting more landscapes, I'm parting with it because I'm looking to finance the purchase of DFA 24-70mm f2.8 since it has WR, which i feel is a necessity shooting in the Michigan weather.

The lens is in good condition, the aluminum barrel has few scratches. The petal hood has some dents and scratches, but doesn't affect day to day operations, it takes 58mm filters with no problems , and the hood fits as it should.
The glass is clean, it has a moderate amount of dust inside (visible under strong flashlight) hard to notice with the naked eye, it has not affected the quality of my pictures in my experience.

It comes with original box & pouch, original front and rear caps, and extra 58mm cap as well.

U.S. buyers only,

Some sample shots:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!