Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-07-2017, 10:10 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Pentax D FA 24-70mm F2.8ED SDM WR Lens (Black)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax D FA 24-70mm F2.8ED SDM WR Lens (Black)

Asking Price
800.00 USD

Item Location
Colorado Springs (United States)

Item Description
Excellent lens for everyday use - a workhorse!
Used for approximately 1 year, photographer has switched brands so unloading all gear.

SDM (Supersonic Direct-drive Motor) - Shoot discreetly with in-lens, Auto Focus motor operation for quick, smooth & quiet performance.
HD (High Definition) - Treated with state-of-the-art HD technology; a high grade, multi-layer coating, allowing the user to capture crisp, high-contrast images free of flare and ghosting, even under demanding lighting conditions.
ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lens elements deliver clear, high resolution imagery with outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness throughout the entire zoom range.
WR (Weather Resistant) - Designed with 5 special seals to prevent intrusion of water.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS / Fed Ex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3 day return window after arrival. Buyer pays return shipping w/ full replacement insurance in case lens is damaged in transit.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by lindseyslat; 11-09-2017 at 04:31 AM.
11-07-2017, 09:30 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (95%)
The price seems fair, but I'm apprehensive about not accepting returns especially as a new member. I would strongly encourage to change your return policy as a sign of goodwill. (Speaking from personal experience, as a seller on marketplace)
11-08-2017, 07:13 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Hi,

Any photos of the lens?

Regards
11-08-2017, 06:51 PM   #4

Original Poster
Fair enough. When I looked at other items posted that seemed to be the norm. What is typical?

QuoteOriginally posted by Stavri Quote
The price seems fair, but I'm apprehensive about not accepting returns especially as a new member. I would strongly encourage to change your return policy as a sign of goodwill. (Speaking from personal experience, as a seller on marketplace)

11-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
At least three days after delivery to find out if the lens is as advertised and undamaged from shipping. If it got damaged in transit, I recommend full value insurance.
11-09-2017, 04:31 AM   #6

Original Poster
Edited to add 3 day return window. Thanks for the heads up!

QuoteOriginally posted by Stavri Quote