Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-10-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Pentax S1 (Mint) w/55mm f2.2 lens & case/Bellows/Extension tubes (US/UK/CAN/AUS)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax S1 (Mint) w/55mm f2.2 lens & case/Bellows/Extension tubes (US/UK/CAN/AUS)

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
Edgewater (United States)

Item Description
I'm starting to slim down my Pentax camera and lens collection again!!

This is a very nice S1 with 55mm f2.2 lens and the original case. Also included are set of S1 extension tubes, a microscope adapter, a copipod, a right-angled finder and a bellows in original boxes. These are great collector's items! The S1 has a clean unmarked body, and the lens is fungus free and operates correctly as this Auto-Takumar should. The bellows unit is the authentic bellows and is the S1 non-auto aperture type. No dings or dents on the camera, very clean on the metal surfaces, and the shutter operates on all speeds when you depress the shutter button. The camera was recently CLA'd by Eric Henderson.

All the original Asahi cases, a black leather case for the camera and standard lens, bellows instruction manual and a black cases for most of the accessories are supplied. There is also an Asahi reverse adaptor. These are rare to find as a set like this, so I hope that another collector may be able to appreciate this unique Pentax outfit.

I have posted a few views of the camera, lenses and bellows, but am happy to add pictures, on request.

Read more at:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 30 days of sale.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo     
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
View Picture EXIF