Item for Sale
Pentax DA HD 40mm f/2.8 Limited Lens - Silver

Asking Price
269.00 USD

Item Location
Onalaska, WI (United States)

Item Description
Pentax DA HD 40mm f/2.8 Limited Lens - Silver

I was given this NEW lens (purchased from B & H Photo in USA) just 2 weeks ago. I want the black version so I am selling this one in order to get the black version before my camera body arrives next week.

**I had put a UV filter on the lens initially (as I do on all my lenses). On this lens it goes very neatly between the lens hood and the lens. In attempting to remove the filter from the lens hood side with an older filter wrench, not on the lens itself, I nicked the outside perimeter of the lens hood only (3rd picture), nothing on the actual lens. Strictly cosmetic and hardly visible if you are not looking for it. See the 2 added close up pictures of the lens hood with the 2 small marks. Again, note this is on the lens hood and did not occur when it was on the lens. Because of this, where I was originally asking $349, I just lowered the price to $289...Now 269.00, the lowest I will go or I will keep the lens.

Includes all original box/packaging, paperwork, etc.

I should be able to ship the next business day after purchase.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free to US

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
None

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot ELPH 300HS  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot ELPH 300HS  Photo 

Last edited by photolady95; 12-15-2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: removed eBay link.