PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-01 (Black/Silver) with DA XS 40mm f/2.8 lens

Asking Price
375.00 USD

Item Location
Louisville (United States)

Item Description
For sale is an Pentax K-01 mirrorless camera in overall pristine condition with the matching DA XS 40mm f/2.8 super pancake lens. Camera was purchased used and has less than 7,000 clicks on the shutter. This is the black/silver version of this camera. Little, if any, overall signs of use and in perfect working condition. Comes with original strap, battery, battery charger and a second aftermarket battery. No box.

Sale also includes a brand new in box DA XS 40mm f/2.8 super pancake lens which was originally designed to match this camera. This lens was purchase new by me.

Combination was used once on a recent trip to Europe. Despite the fact that I do love the camera, my eyesight is such that I just have to have a viewfinder. As for the lens, it isn't a focal length that I can really get into.

$375 shipped to you in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. I will gladly ship anywhere else in the world as well with the buyer paying the actual shipping costs.

I will also split the camera and lens if necessary. Camera for $225. Lens for $150. Both of those prices still include shipping in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
5 days at buyers expense

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6  Photo