Item for Sale
SIGMA 50mm f1.4 - EX DG HSM Lens for PENTAX f/1.4 K-1 1.4

Asking Price
465.00 USD

Item Location
Pittsburgh (United States)

[b]Item Description[/b
"BRAND NEW"

SIGMA 50mm f1.4 - EX DG HSM Lens for PENTAX !!!

I recently purchased this lens "BRAND NEW".

Lens was NEVER mounted on a camera body.

GUARANTEED to still be "BRAND NEW".

Everything that's normally shipped inside the box from SIGMA is included, the lens CASE, lens HOOD, front & rear lens CAPS, instruction manual, registration card, etc.
I recently started hunting for a place to buy this lens, I searched everywhere trying to find anybody selling it "BRAND NEW".

In the end, I was only able to find "ONE" company anywhere, selling it "BRAND NEW" for the Pentax K mount.

I was very fortunate, because I was able to purchase the VERY LAST ONE they had available.

But now unfortunately because of circumstances, I must turn right around & sell it.

Nobody seems to have the SIGMA / PENTAX mount - 50mm f1.4 lens, "BRAND NEW" in the factory box, for sale anymore.

This beautiful lens is absolutely impossible to find "BRAND NEW " anywhere today, so if your looking for one, your fortunate to have found it.

If you decide to buy this "BRAND NEW" lens, you will not have the problems, or have to worry about the actual condition associated with purchasing a "USED" lens.

Usually only EFFORT & SKILL combined with the creative ability of the photographer, can help you shoot photographs that get people to stop & take notice.

BUT, sometimes a very SPECIAL LENS like the SIGMA - 50mm f/1.4 comes along, which all by itself, can help take your photographs to the next level.

I'm selling this lens, but I have some hesitation, mainly because it has such a high rating (just check it out at the Pentax forums), and also because its no longer available to be purchased new, but I just bought an expensive PENTAX HD FA* 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.

I had previously promised my wife I would not overspend on my hobby, at least not all at once, so I decided to go ahead and sell this fantastic lens to be fair.

I hope I don't end up regretting it....

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
25.00 to US

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail, International Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
The item could still be returned if it doesn't match the listing's description.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by BigMackCam; 02-02-2018 at 04:11 PM.
02-02-2018, 04:13 PM   #2
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Telephone number removed for security reasons
02-02-2018, 04:30 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tim Flanigan Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SIGMA 50mm f1.4 - EX DG HSM Lens for PENTAX f/1.4 K-1 1.4

Asking Price
465.00 USD

Item Location
Pittsburgh (United States)

[b]Item Description[/b
"BRAND NEW"

SIGMA 50mm f1.4 - EX DG HSM Lens for PENTAX !!!

I recently purchased this lens "BRAND NEW".

Lens was NEVER mounted on a camera body.

GUARANTEED to still be "BRAND NEW".

Everything that's normally shipped inside the box from SIGMA is included, the lens CASE, lens HOOD, front & rear lens CAPS, instruction manual, registration card, etc.
I recently started hunting for a place to buy this lens, I searched everywhere trying to find anybody selling it "BRAND NEW".

In the end, I was only able to find "ONE" company anywhere, selling it "BRAND NEW" for the Pentax K mount.

I was very fortunate, because I was able to purchase the VERY LAST ONE they had available.

But now unfortunately because of circumstances, I must turn right around & sell it.

Nobody seems to have the SIGMA / PENTAX mount - 50mm f1.4 lens, "BRAND NEW" in the factory box, for sale anymore.

This beautiful lens is absolutely impossible to find "BRAND NEW " anywhere today, so if your looking for one, your fortunate to have found it.

If you decide to buy this "BRAND NEW" lens, you will not have the problems, or have to worry about the actual condition associated with purchasing a "USED" lens.

Usually only EFFORT & SKILL combined with the creative ability of the photographer, can help you shoot photographs that get people to stop & take notice.

BUT, sometimes a very SPECIAL LENS like the SIGMA - 50mm f/1.4 comes along, which all by itself, can help take your photographs to the next level.

I'm selling this lens, but I have some hesitation, mainly because it has such a high rating (just check it out at the Pentax forums), and also because its no longer available to be purchased new, but I just bought an expensive PENTAX HD FA* 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.

I had previously promised my wife I would not overspend on my hobby, at least not all at once, so I decided to go ahead and sell this fantastic lens to be fair.

I hope I don't end up regretting it....

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
25.00 to US

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail, International Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
The item could still be returned if it doesn't match the listing's description.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
Sorry, I did not know this was my first listing. Thank you for telling me, I will read the rules.

If someone PM's me and we exchange phone numbers privately, is that OK?
02-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #4
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Tim Flanigan Quote
Sorry, I did not know this was my first listing. Thank you for telling me, I will read the rules.

If someone PM's me and we exchange phone numbers privately, is that OK?
No apology required... I'm just trying to help, as there are web scraping bots that collect information like e-mail addresses and phone numbers from public forums

And yes, if you wish to exchange telephone numbers via PM, that's up to you.

Good luck with your sale

02-02-2018, 05:07 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
No apology required... I'm just trying to help, as there are web scraping bots that collect information like e-mail addresses and phone numbers from public forums

And yes, if you wish to exchange telephone numbers via PM, that's up to you.

Good luck with your sale
I appreciate your help, thank you Mike %-)