Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2018, 11:37 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 46 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by red5isalive Quote
Sent PM explaining why my interest also has dropped down.

---------- Post added 04-05-18 at 11:27 AM ----------

I've been asked in a PM why did I dropped my interest on buying a drone.

My interest on buying ANY drone dropped because my mate whom I am about to start a project and we spoke before about getting a drone, has a cousin that already has a DJI and so we can borrow that one instead of spending money on ANY drone.

Anyways if it would not been like that I think I'd have bought Geoff's because I do believe it is a great deal and I have been very attracted to that drone as it also looks like new.

Best wishes to Geoff in the sale because he is a nice guy replying fast and very well to any PM I sent to him and I believe he deserves all my credit.

Thank you for the kind words. Good luck with your drone work.

04-07-2018, 09:32 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM Sent. I'd like to purchase. Thanks