PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FS / FT : Pentax Q 03 Fisheye Lens

Asking Price
40.00 USD

Item Location
Minden, NV (United States)

Item Description
I don't use my 03 lens very often, especially after I got the 08 wide angle lens. So, here is my 03 for sale here.

The lens is very clean and in excellent shape. There are no scratches, scuffs, lines, or fungus on the lens. I have all the original packaging and it is included.

My price is $40 + S&H. I will ship to anywhere in the world from my ZIP code, 89423. The package will probably weigh around 1 pound. Payment should be made through PayPal. I will accept other forms but please ask me first.

I am also open to trades too. A nice, crisp manual price would be nice. Don't be shy to offer.

The buyer will have 7 days to inspect and test the lens. If unsatisfied, the buyer can return the lens. The buyer pays return shipping and I will refund the price of the lens. In the case of a trade I will return your item to you.

Please see the pictures for details. Feel free to ask any questions!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer has 7 days to inspect upon receipt. If unsatisfied then buyer pays for return shipping. Refund of lens price only.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo