Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-11-2018, 03:20 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 41 (100%)
Metz 58 AF-1 flash & Metz P76 battery pack + extras.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Metz 58 AF-1 flash & Metz P76 battery pack + extras.

Asking Price
325.00 USD

Item Location
CT (United States)

Item Description
I am selling a Metz 58 AF-1 flash for Pentax. I am the original owner. It includes the original box, pouch, stand, and booklet. Also included is a Sto-Fen MZ-80 diffuser (not pictured) made specifically for the Metz 58. The flash in in perfect working & physical condition. There is a small square of Velcro on both sides of the head of the flash.

Also included is an additional NON-WORKING Metz 58 AF-1 for Pentax. I bought this in its non-working state from another forum member with the intention of fixing it, but I never got around to it. It is also in excellent physical condition, and comes with the box, pouch, and manual (no stand with this one). I can't remember what was wrong with the flash, but if you can fix it than you'll have 2 for the price of 1, or a spare for parts.

Also included is a Metz P76 battery pack with the V58-B cable to go from the pack to the flash. I also purchased this new, but can't find the box or the manual (which you can get online). The battery pack works as it should, The battery is strong. When not in use the pack has been plugged in to trickle charge as per Metz's instructions. I would say that the pack is mint, but have to say like new because I can't find the box. You can't really see from the photo, but all the green LEDs are lit up indicating that the pack is charged at 100%. I believe this pack also works with the 58 AF-2, but you'll have to check online to be sure.

I am selling because I just do not use it much. The flash on the right side in the photos is the working one. Please contact me with any questions you may have. Insured USPS shipping anywhere to the lower 48 states is included in the price. Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
As items are described and photographed with great detail, no returns accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

03-11-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
PM sent on P76

Clarence
03-11-2018, 04:36 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I have an offer on the battery pack, and will sell the flash(s) by itself for $175 shipped if anyone is interested.
03-11-2018, 06:11 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Another PM sent.

Thanks;
Clarence

03-11-2018, 06:21 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster