Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2007, 06:11 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: SMC-Pentax FA 20-35mm Excellent+ Condition

UPDATE: This item is SOLD.

I have for sale a SMC-Pentax FA 20mm-35mm f4 AL auto-focus zoom. It works perfectly and was purchased new last July. It is in excellent condition with perfect glass and perfect operation (zoom, focus and aperture). The only cosmetic defects are two tiny scratches in the plastic trim ring between the front objective and the filter ring.

Included is the original box, original hood, original front and rear caps, original soft case, all packing material, instruction booklet, and serial number card-all in perfect condition. I can assure you a pleasant "out-of-box" experience.

I paid $400 for this lens from B&H about 6 months ago. It is no longer available new. I am asking $350 plus shipping. Given the recent hyper-inflation of Pentax AF lens prices on the used market, I believe that this is a reasonable price.

Shipping cost is $10 USPS and $15 UPS to U.S. lower 48 states. Add $5 for Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. This includes insurance. I will ship to Europe or Australia but you will need to calculate the actual cost of shipping from the U.S. (including insurance) from California to your destination. Sorry, no shipping to any other locations.

Last edited by GaryML; 02-24-2007 at 09:04 AM.