PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Like New Pentax FA 31 f/1.8 Limited Lens w/ all accessories

Asking Price
675.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, TX (United States)

Item Description
I am parting with my like-new Pentax FA31 Limited lens. It just doesn't fit my needs as a photographer and the high value of the lens is not something I can justify keeping for something I can use so little. I've used it sparingly since acquiring this copy a year ago and it's in immaculate condition, as you see in the photos. No drops or optical issues with the lens ever.

All included items:

Just the lens:

Front element:

Lens mount and rear elements:

Included Accessories:
Original box with papers
Original pouch (never used)
Original back cap
Original lens cap (metal)
Generic 58mm plastic lens cap

Shipping Policy:
Actual cost of shipping will be tabulated based on your location. Due to a number of recent troubles with the post office here in Houston (and the recent price hikes) , I think it's much safer to use UPS or FedEx. I'm flexible on all this, though.

International buyers: I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed address. I will not accept payment from you and then ship to a friend of yours in the USA for him to forward on. You are welcome to have a friend pay me with his account and verified Paypal address and then I will ship to him. What he does with it after that is between you and him--the transaction will be between him and me, then--and all risk is assumed to be yours once domestic delivery is received. I am, however, happy to ship it to your non-USA address on your Paypal account. Please check about customs fees and duties beforehand.

For those in the Houston area, local pickup can be arranged.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
UPS, TBD

Shipping Services
UPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can have 10 days after receipt to evaluate the item. If you find it unsatisfactory, I'll accept a full return, minus the cost of shipping to you. Return shipping is on you.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

03-23-2018, 06:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Thank you for elaborating on the shipping cost. I'm selling few items myself and people don't understand sometimes it takes up to $40 to 60 based on the lenses weight even with usps priority within the US.
03-23-2018, 08:39 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Shipping

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentax_WA Quote
Thank you for elaborating on the shipping cost. I'm selling few items myself and people don't understand sometimes it takes up to $40 to 60 based on the lenses weight even with usps priority within the US.
Hey friends, just a thought, maybe helpful, maybe not.
USPS offers flat rate priority shipping boxes up to 70lbs for around 13 bucks.
Basically, you can ship priority anything you want that weighs up to 70 lbs that fits inside the box.
Small boxes are $7.20
Medium is $13.65 (I imagine most lenses will fit in this size excluding large telephoto lenses)
03-23-2018, 09:37 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentax_WA Quote
It's gotten _REALLY_ expensive now. UPS and FedEx aren't better. Friend of mine found all carriers to be about $70 for an 8lb box....I've shipped stuff at that weight in the past and don't remember paying nearly that much! She got hit with a volume charge (charged for 24lbs.......) because it was 18x18x18, but that doesn't strike me as too big. :/

QuoteOriginally posted by J.Pecora Quote
Hey friends, just a thought, maybe helpful, maybe not.
USPS offers flat rate priority shipping boxes up to 70lbs for around 13 bucks.
Basically, you can ship priority anything you want that weighs up to 70 lbs that fits inside the box.
Small boxes are $7.20
Medium is $13.65 (I imagine most lenses will fit in this size excluding large telephoto lenses)
Flat rate boxes are about the only thing that's reasonably priced.

03-26-2018, 10:40 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump up.
03-28-2018, 12:08 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sale pending...