PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax MZ-S film camera in excellent condition

Asking Price
200.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, TX (United States)

Item Description
My foray into film photography was short lived and I have decided to sell my Pentax MZ-S film camera. I acquired it from a man in Japan a couple years ago. It seems whoever owned it before kept it quite well, as have I.

The few times I used it, it was a stellar performer for me. The autofocus works great and there's no issues with any screw-drive AF lens I attached; it worked nicely with the FA31, FA50, and FA77, as well as the DA*300. No problems with the exposure meter or anything with it. It really reminds me of using a DSLR, as far as a film camera can do.

I do have the manual but forgot to put it in the photos, so you will get that as well. I am including the rolls of film shown; these expired a little while ago and may not be good. I include them for your trial if you wish to experiment with the camera before taking it out into critical situations. I can also toss them and not send them if desired.

Camera and film:

Camera front:

Camera back:

Film will be removed before the camera is sent to you

Included Accessories:
Body cap (bayonet mount)
Four rolls of film (may not be good)
Two extra batteries (not depicted)
Manual (not depicted)

Shipping Policy:
Actual cost of shipping will be tabulated based on your location. Due to a number of recent troubles with the post office here in Houston (and the recent price hikes) , I think it's much safer to use UPS or FedEx. I'm flexible on all this, though.

International buyers: I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed address. I will not accept payment from you and then ship to a friend of yours in the USA for him to forward on. You are welcome to have a friend pay me with his account and verified Paypal address and then I will ship to him. What he does with it after that is between you and him--the transaction will be between him and me, then--and all risk is assumed to be yours once domestic delivery is received. I am, however, happy to ship it to your non-USA address on your Paypal account. Please check about customs fees and duties beforehand.

For those in the Houston area, local pickup can be arranged. I also travel frequently and may be visiting Los Angeles, San Diego, and Austin in the coming months.

International buyers: I will only ship to a Paypal confirmed address. I will not accept payment from you and then ship to a friend of yours in the USA for him to forward on. You are welcome to have a friend pay me with his account and verified Paypal address and then I will ship to him. What he does with it after that is between you and him--the transaction will be between him and me, then--and all risk is assumed to be yours once domestic delivery is received. I am, however, happy to ship it to your non-USA address on your Paypal account. Please check about customs fees and duties beforehand.

For those in the Houston area, local pickup can be arranged.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
UPS, TBD

Shipping Services
UPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can have 10 days after receipt to evaluate the item. If you find it unsatisfactory, I'll accept a full return, minus the cost of shipping to you. Return shipping is on you.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

03-26-2018, 10:40 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump up.
03-30-2018, 10:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Original Poster
Sale pending...