PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Think Tank Signature 13 messenger bag

Asking Price
170.00 USD

Item Location
Québec (Canada)

Item Description
I'm selling the superb Signature 13 bag from Think Tank.

You can read about it in this review:

Think Tank Signature 13 Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews

This particular bag has seen very little use, I got it to write the review. It's like new, I think I even have the tags left. It sells for 280 USD, so my price amounts to 60% of the original price, for a new bag.

The Signature is a close second on my list of the best messenger bag ever made, and that's saying something. I hesitated a long time before selling it, I like it that much.

As with any Think Tank product, you get wonderful craftsmanship, good design, great materials. It includes a truckload of dividers and a rain cover. Read the review to see how much I liked it!

Drop me a note!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Varies

Shipping Services
Cannada Post prefered

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
To be discussed if needed

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!