PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pristine Pentax K-3 Body

Asking Price
525.00 USD

Item Location
Phoenix, AZ (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is a Pentax K-3 body in pristine condition, in the original box. The camera has a shutter count of under 9900 and has only been gently used for our various homepage reviews. This is a great opportunity to pick up a camera that will last you a long time and that has an on-board flash

This K-3 has no cosmetic or mechanical damage and any signs of use are superficial. It comes with the original packaging, paperwork, eyecup, hotshoe cover, battery, charger, and a US power cord, as pictured. The neck strap is also included, but not pictured.

Insured domestic shipping is included in the listing price, but I'm also open to international buyers. In addition to Paypal, I accept checks and Venmo/Zelle.

Refer to our in-depth review for more details on image quality and performance of the K-3:
Pentax K-3 Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included (domestic), actual (international)

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 1 week if item is not as described. Buyer responsible for return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-20-2018, 07:58 PM - 1 Like   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
Original Poster
I just found my stash of extra neck straps, so this now comes with all original accessories!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-21-2018, 06:29 AM   #3
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 69 (100%)
interested... sending pm