Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-06-2008, 02:48 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Pentax Accessories, Cords, Bags, Filter

This Hotshoe Adapter F has a male hot-shoe on its bottom, a hot-shoe socket on top and a 5P socket on its right side.

Also included is the Sync Cord F 5P. 1 Meter length. 5P plug to 5P plug.

This is the new 5P version of the sync cord and adapter which support BOTH P-TTL (K10, K100, K20, K200, *ist) and TTL (older model) Flashes.
I have used it to great success on my K10D. It takes the flash offcamera for much more natural lighting. The Hotshoe Adapter F allows for a flash to be mounted on the top of the camera itself and have a second one mounted at the end of the sync cord for easy to use contrast control flash photography.

The Sync Cord F plugs right into the 540AF flashes as well as earlier 500AF flashes without any adapter.

Both items are in mint condition. SOLD $50+ shipping for both together.

B+W 55mm Neutral Density x2 Filter - $7+shipping. Great for those sunny days when you still want to have nice bokeh. Excellent quality, brand new and come with padded hard case. Heck, the cases alone are worth $2. If you don't like 55mm, get some step down rings! It's worth it. I have a number of these.

Very Compact Padded Case with Pentax Logo - $6+shipping. New condition with handle, belt strap and shoulder strap. Has compartments in the front and mesh pockets on the side. Stands by itself. It'll fit a K10D with a medium lens. Great for a compact setup.

Genuine Minolta Camera Bag - $5+shipping. Used, but in excellent shape. Has one internal divider. Can fit one telephone lens with body or 2 smaller lenses. Goes well with any vintage equipment you may have.

Shipping is a flat rate no matter how many items you buy.
In US, it is $5
In Canada, it is $12
International, it is $20

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail inside US, first class mail outside US. International buyers are welcome, I ship internationally all the time.

Last edited by Youngster; 10-05-2008 at 08:37 PM.
09-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Telephone lens?

QuoteOriginally posted by Youngster Quote
Genuine Minolta Camera Bag - $5+shipping. Used, but in excellent shape. Has one internal divider. Can fit one telephone lens with body or 2 smaller lenses. Goes well with any vintage equipment you may have.
Have the electronics gurus figured out a way to merge a cell phone and a camera lens? That's an interesting concept.

Good luck with your selling.
Heather
09-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
interested in both bags sending pm
09-07-2008, 04:46 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
pentax bag...

PM sent on the pentax bag.

09-07-2008, 08:26 PM   #5