Item Location
sun city (United States)

Item Description
Pentax Auto Bellows-M
Pentax Slide Copier-A
2 Adapter Rings (49mm and 52mm)
Dedicated Double Cable Release
Instruction Manual
Unit is in excellent condition and has ZERO issues.
***DOES NOT INCLUDE SMC-A 50mm 1.7 LENS PICTURED*** (extra $25 dollars if wanted)
***DOES NOT INCLUDE DISTANCE SCALE RULERS*** (not needed anyway)

Macro ...OR......Slide Copy work ?

I used this unit with BOTH a K-1 and K-3II to copy over 14,000 slides for Ms. HelenJo and it works !
It can be used as a Macro Rail !
It can be used as a Slide Copier !
Lenses can be reversed on either !
With adapter it can mount M42 Tak's !
Full stop-down of the lens is easily done with cable release. (K mount only)

I used both a 35mm (APS-c) and a 50mm (FF) SMC-A lenses , but any lens can be used to suit YOUR needs !
It includes the Double cable release , on which , only the Red release is used and it helps to read the included manual......Thoroughly.
There originally was two metal distance scale rulers and those are long gone and not really needed in todays world anyway with Digital bodies and everything being visualized "Right Now" !

It took ALOT of work trying to figure out "HOW" to use this setup , and Im available to answer questions as there are a few "tricks" to figure it out the first time.
One of the very first things I will mention is DO NOT.....try and use this by trying to mount the body to the entire rail setup ! You must remove the adapter from the bellows unit and attach it to Your body...FIRST ! Then mount the body and attached adapter to the bellows unit.

This system is very Modular in design…..there are tons of different things that can be done with it.....limitless.

Im only asking $75 + 12.50 shipping USPS

*******I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL*******

USPS Money Orders gets same day shipping …..Popmoney Transfers.....Personal Checks or other money orders from established members....ONLY !

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Refund unless you can tell me a Very Good reason ….WHY ?
If I missed something I will refund shipping and full price upon Return.

If You would like to rent this unit for copy work ? Purchase it....USE it.....and upon return I will refund %50 of Purchase price.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Ronald Oakes; 07-23-2018 at 12:48 PM.
06-15-2018, 01:02 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
How did you light the slide copier to copy all of those slides? Did you use a flash and diffuser or some constant source light? Sorry to ask here but it may help someone interested in the unit.
06-15-2018, 01:19 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Original Poster
I used a constant light source from a Studio lighting bulb and home made diffuser.
Adjusted my white balance in camera and shot away.
The light source is the easy part. It took me two months doing one at a time in assembly line style once I got it all dialed in.
I don't ever want to do it again......lol.
Also made several exposures of a lot of slides , and now is the processing …… another 2 weeks at least.
Overall very good results , with some failures here and there that will take time to sort through.
Some of the slides were from the late 50's in Kodachrome. Others were Velvia , Sensia , etc... I did everything in batches per type and date of slides.
06-16-2018, 02:27 PM - 1 Like   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM Sent

06-16-2018, 05:04 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mundj Quote
PM Sent
SOLD Pending Funds !