Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Lots of Accessories and Filters

I've a bunch of extra accessories. Prices are as noted. Shipping is a flat $5 in the US no matter how many you buy. Canada is a flat $10. Shipping is by first class mail. I can do international for about $20. Payment via paypal. I have many positive reviews on this site.

All filters are scratch-free and have no dents. If they include cases, they are noted as such. They are in order of size:

Sold $3 – Coastar 49mm UV filter in excellent condition. With nice silver highlight, a bit of a retro style to fit in with your older lenses.

Sold - $10 - Original Pentax 49mm Skylight filter. In excellent condition. With that classic silver highlight trim. Looks great with the older lenses. Skylight filters gift a soft warm and are great for cooler color rendering lenses. Fits the 50mm lenses really well.

Sold $5 - Original Pentax 49mm Skylight filter. In good condition (front thread is not perfectly smooth, but still completely usable). With that classic silver highlight trim. Looks great with the older lenses. Skylight filters gift a soft warm and are great for cooler color rendering lenses.

Sold $8 - Quantaray 49mm Coated Linear Polarizer. Almost Like New with case, box and instructions. Pentax DSLR's can use linear polarizers with no problems. I have used it on my K100 and K10D with no issues. Great with the fast 50mm lenses everyone has.

Sold $6 - Kenko 49mm Linear Polarizer. Excellent condition. Comes with soft case. Has location arrow for easy reference of degree of polarization. Designed to turn only in one direction. Pentax DSLR's can use linear polarizers with no problems. I have used it on my K100 and K10D with no issues. Great with the fast 50mm lenses everyone has.

$12 - Genuine Nikon 52mm Multicoated UV filter in very good condition. Tiny bit of brassing. No marks on glass. Good size for many Pentax lenses including the 2 kit lenses. Comes with non-Nikon soft case.

$7 - B+W 55mm Neutral Density x2 filter with padded case. New. These are the F-Pro versions Made in Germany. Very nice. Since these are normally very expensive, it is probably better to just buy 52mm and 49mm step up rings for these filters. (In case you don’t know what a Neutral Density filter does, here is a question: What do you do if you want the nice bokeh or shallow depth of field of a fast lens, but you are in daylight and the camera shutter speed cannot keep up? Answer of course is to use a ND filter to slow things down. ) I have a number of these. These are a great deal for B+W quality!

Sold $6 - Genuine Canon 55mm Haze 1 filter. Mint Condition. (Haze filters have stronger than normal UV blocking capabilities. Supposedly they can filter out some "haze", regardless, they work well as protectors).

Sold $8 - Hoya 62mm Linear Polarizer. In mint condition. Comes with case. Pentax DSLR's can use linear polarizers with no problems. I have used it on my K100 and K10D with no issues.

Sold $10 - Hoya 72mm Linear Polarizer. In mint condition. Comes with case. Pentax DSLR's can use linear polarizers with no problems. I have used it on my K100 and K10D with no issues.

Hoods:

Sold $6 - Qualide 52mm diameter Soft Rubber Wide Angle Hood. In Like-New condition with original box. Very compact and easy to carry. Highly recommended for 50mm f1.2 or wider angle lenses.

Sold $6 – Vivitar 55mm diameter Metal Hood (Screw-in). Excellent Condition. Just a bit of wear on the rim. I have used it on a 50mm lens (with a step up ring) without any issues. Probably will be good for lenses between 50-100mm.

Sold $10 – Genuine Pentax 6x7 Square Lens Hood (Bayonet type). Dedicated hood meant for the 105mm f4 6x7 medium format lens. In fair condition. A few small scuffs and marks here and there with the usual rim wear. Entirely usable.

Misc:

Sold $6 - Very Compact Padded Case with Pentax Logo. New condition with handle, belt strap and shoulder strap. Has compartments in the front and mesh pockets on the side. Stands by itself. It'll fit a K10D with a medium lens. Great for a compact setup.

Sold $5 - Genuine Minolta Camera Bag. Used, but in excellent shape. Has one internal divider. Can fit one telephone lens with body or 2 smaller lenses. Goes well with any vintage equipment you may have.

$10 – Little Kodak Rangefinder Viewfinder for 35mm and 80mm lenses. It’s cute and comes with its own good condition leather case.

Pic of Viewfinder

I am also selling a few other items right now, if you buy them together, you can get a reduced shipping price on the lens and free shipping on the filters and hoods.

Sold Pentax M 28mm f2.8 Prime Lens

Soligor 28mm f2.8 M42 Lens $18

Trade: I am looking for a Pentax Ghostless filter if anyone has one. Thanks.

Last edited by Youngster; 10-05-2008 at 08:37 PM.
09-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
pm on the pentax bag and the pentax 28mm lens
09-15-2008, 10:13 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump

Lots of items still available!
09-15-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
PM sent for Genuine Minolta Camera Bag + 1xB+W 55mm Neutral Density filter with padded case. Thanks.

09-15-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
PM for both Pentax 49mm skylight filter($10+$5), Genuine Canon 55mm Haze 1 filter($6)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

, B+W 55mm Neutral Density x2 filter with padded case($7), Vivitar 55mm diameter Metal Hood ($6)
09-15-2008, 10:35 PM   #6
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM'd on Kenco 49mm polariser and Hoya 72mm polariser.
09-17-2008, 10:52 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 181 (100%)
PM an payment sent for B+W ND filter, Qualide 55mm rubber lens hood, and a step up ring from 52 to 55.

Thanks,
Hin