PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax HD Pentax-D FA 24-70mm f/2.8ED SDM WR Lens

Asking Price
900.00 USD

Item Location
Tucson (United States)

Item Description
I don't have this in the picture, but the lens will come with it's original packaging and paperwork (serial# card and warranty card, etc.)

I've had this lens for about a year now, but I don't really use it as much as I should to justify having it. Just trying to get it to someone who will put it to better use!

There's not scratches or dirt - I keep my stuff very clean, and like I said, I barely used this guy anyway. Although, it operates wonderfully still!

Please message me if you are interested!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
UPS or USPS standard delivery

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Please return within 7 days.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images