PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA* 60-250mm f/4

Asking Price
600.00 USD

Item Location
Redwood City (United States)

Item Description
Selling my trusty DA* 60-250 to make way for the big bruiser, the new D FA* 70-200. I've been using this de-baffled for the past couple of years on my K-1. Currently, the baffle is out but I can replace it upon request and send pictures prior to shipment. The baffle was never modified, only removed. With the proper JIS screwdriver, the mod is very easy to undo without consequence. The lens is in good condition, no haze and nominal internal dust consistent with a zoom that's been used outside of a cleanroom. Slight brassing of foot knob only. No flaws to exposed fore and aft elements. This was purchased in 2011 and had its hiccuping SDM motor replaced under warranty by CRIS in 2012, no issues since. Includes OEM caps, hood and soft case, also a B+W 007 clear protector. Use has been pretty light overall as I shoot more primes at the wide end and a DA* 300 and then a D FA 150-450 at the longer end.

IMGP7495

IMGP7493

IMGP7500

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return within 10 days for full refund minus my outbound shipping costs.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!