PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sony A7 II + K mount & M42 adapters + Powerextra battery grip

Asking Price
700.00 USD

Item Location
Nevada (United States)

Item Description
Up for grabs here is my Sony A7 II. Included in this package is a Powerextra grip with two batteries and a charger, an original Sony battery, a K-mount adapter, a M42 adapter, and the box. I bought the body used from Adorama. The battery grip kit and mount adapters were purchased from eBay. No lenses or SD cards are included. Just the body and what is shown in the photos.

I bought this body to help me focus and meter my manual lenses. The system works wonderfully! It is possible to pick your focus point and zoom in to nail focus. Close down the aperture and *click*. Perfect! I've had good success with both K-mount and M42 lenses.

After an initial rush of fun and excitement, I stopped using this kit and it has sat dormant for a while. Instead, I have been getting more into the Micro 4/3 format with my Olympus M1 and I have been shooting the heck out of my K-1. Those are my two workhorses and I want to concentrate/consolidate on those two systems.

The cosmetic condition is fair. Wear spots are obvious but nothing shakes or rattles. I have never used any of the advanced functions since I only mounted older K-mount and M42 lenses. It may be a good idea to clean the sensor considering how exposed it is when removing a lens.

The price for everything is $700 + S&H to anywhere in the world using your choice of shipper: US Postal, UPS, or FedEx. I'm guessing shipping will cost around $25 but we'll firm up the exact cost based on your actual location. I will happily accept payment through PayPal, cash, money order, check, etc in US dollars.

If you are not satisfied after 7 days then you are welcome to return the system in the same condition I shipped it to you for a refund. You must pay for return shipping.

Feel free to ask questions!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Fair

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day evaluation period from date of receiving

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 

Last edited by 6BQ5; 09-28-2018 at 11:41 PM.
09-26-2018, 07:01 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump! I'm sure one of the 45k forum members would love to have this little kit.
09-26-2018, 11:44 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by 6BQ5 Quote
Bump! I'm sure one of the 45k forum members would love to have this little kit.
+1. I love mine. GLWS!
09-28-2018, 11:41 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for the weekend and a new price too!

$700.

---------- Post added 09-29-18 at 04:01 PM ----------

Sold!