Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 110 (100%)
Pentax K-1 Camera - Excellent - 11,504 clicks - $100 Extras!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-1 Camera - Excellent - 11,504 clicks - $100 Extras!

Asking Price
1,199.00 USD

Item Location
wisconsin usa (United States)

Item Description

This K-1 camera works perfectly, just like when it was new. It has no issues what-so-ever to report. This camera has a total of only 11,504 shutter clicks (rated shutter life is 300,000).

It has never: gotten wet, been near the ocean, been near a desert, or been dropped. There are no dead pixels, or sensor scratches. The sensor was recently professionally cleaned. It comes from a pet free home.

The cosmetics are as you see in the many photos that I've posted. The rear LCD screen has had a protective screen on it since it was new. There are a few minor scratches on the protective screen. It is still on the camera. If you choose to take it off, the actual LCD screen under it is pristine. The hot shoe was never used, so it's virtually like new. Also, there is NO Sigma scratch on the body above the camera mount.

The first photo shows what you will receive that came with the camera when new. In the second photo, you see the many extras that are also included, namely: CCD Sensor Cleaner (new), Sensor Klear Loupe with battery (for cleaning sensor), extra genuine Pentax battery (you will receive a total of 2 genuine Pentax batteries), battery case, portable battery charger, remote shutter release, a second body cap, and a Pentax rear lens cap.

I would prefer to be paid with either a personal check, bank check, or postal money order.

For an extra shipping charge, I will consider shipping to a location outside of the USA.

I'm not leaving Pentax, but I have recently purchased a new Fuji system, so I no longer use my two Pentax K-1 cameras enough to justify keeping both of them. I am selling the better of my K-1's, and keeping the one with the defective SD card slot and much higher shutter clicks.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$30

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only if item is substantially not described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX Q7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX Q7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX Q7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX Q7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX Q7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF