PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax D-AC120 Switching & D-DC120 Coupler

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
Houston, TX (United States)

Item Description
This is the Pentax K-AC1202U AC Adapter Kit for K-01 Digital Camera (BHPhoto) which I am splitting up into the switching power supply and the DC coupler. Both items look pretty much like new & I'm probably the only person who has used it (once).

1. Pentax D-AC120 Switching Adapter with the AC power cord (US Pins). Works with an input of 100-240V / 50-60Hz & provides an output of 8.3V. I have plugged this directly into my K-5 & it worked fine. I suspect this is the same power supply that is sold under various part numbers for other DSLRs. An image of the connector is attached. $Sold shipped within US. $5 shipping credit elsewhere.

2. Pentax D-DC120 DC Coupler. This is a dummy D-Li90 battery size coupler. Plugs into the D-AC120 to provide power thru battery contacts. I have also powered my K-5 using this coupler. An image of the connector is attached. You can also connect a battery pack rig with the appropriate voltage for interval shooting. $Sold shipped within US. $5 shipping credit elsewhere.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
3 days.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jhaji; 12-16-2018 at 05:17 PM.
10-31-2018, 03:03 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supportaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
PM Sent
10-31-2018, 08:53 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold!