Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2018, 06:31 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
Multiple Camera Bags for Sale

I have three great camera bags for sale. I really need to clear them out - I have an embarrassment of them and they are just taking up space.

The first bag is a LowePro Nova 200 AW - it has a built-in full cover sewn in to the bottom of the bag. It is in good condition. It has the internal padded lining but I think I may have lost all of the internal dividers. $20.00

The second bag is a Vanguard Havana 38. It's a great looking walkaround bag that will comfortably hold a body with lens, another lens, a flash and miscellanea. It has some stress tears (actually, it's bunny nibbles - my pet rabbit seemed to like the taste of it) but it's still good and strong. I think I still have all of the dividers (but don't quote me on it). $20.00

The last (and most impressive) bag is my favorite and was the first bag I bought when I went pro. It doesn't look like a camera bag and will hold a TON of gear. I don't think LowePro makes the Classified series anymore - it's a fantastic bag. I believe I have all of the dividers, but I no longer have the small accessory wallet it came with. $20.00

If you want all three, I will ship it CONUS for $50, all fees and shipping paid by me. I need the space more than I need the money.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone X  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone X  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone X  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone X  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone X  Photo 
View Picture EXIF