PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Silver HD DA 35/2.8 Macro Ltd.

Asking Price
399.00 AUD

Item Location
Blue Mountains (Australia)

Item Description

I bought this lens July this year brand new from Pentax direct. I adore this lens but since acquiring the FA43 I feel I am doubling up on near focal lengths so have to let one go.
This is an incredibly useful lens that I find very compatible on the full frame K-1 as well as my KP. Have a look at some of the shots taken with this lens since July and you'll see it handles it all, landscape, portrait, macro, products, you name it!

Pictured above you'll notice a filter and hood of my own fastening as I wanted to keep it's own retractable hood in as near mint condition as possible, and as usual with all my lenses I place a UV filter on straight away for added front element protection. The lens cap and pouch that it came with are in the box and have never been used. However I shall not be selling the filter or hood (this time), the sale is purely the HD DA 35/2.8 Macro Ltd. as it was sold to me new.

I shall upload some more images of the lens in due course, but I'm sure you can imagine it as being in excellent condition as new, no scratches on barrel, glass etc.

Please note $8.00AUD shipping is for Australian buyers, I'll have to check what the shipping will be to overseas parties interested.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Auspost

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns, serious buyers only please. Product is still under warranty and will ship with receipt.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!