PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SIGMA APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM

Asking Price
760.00 AUD equivalent to 550.00 USD

Item Location
Perth (Australia)

Item Description
I have for sale the above, only due to the fact I have purchased the BIGMA (50-500mm)
The item has been optimized for fitment on the K-1 & K-1ii, by CR Kennedy, the distributors here in Australia.
The item is in excellent condition, barring a few small scuff marks caused in my LowePro case, see photos for details.
The item has been serviced by the distributors here in Australia (7th December 2016) since which time it has only been used for 10 days on my K-3ii, barring the several test shots to check the functionality on my K-1
I have photos made with this lens on my K-3, K-3ii and K-1, most of them hand held and am very pleased with the amount of keepers, please ask me to view if needed.
I am only uploading images of the lens it self, where you're able to see the general condition of the lens.
The item comes with everything originally included as well as an after market filter (Protector)
The box was however misplaced during a recent house move.
The price is inclusive of postage worldwide at general postage rate as per Australia Post, any expedited postage and insurance requirements will be for the buyers account. PM me to discuss.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Regular postage included

Shipping Services
Australia Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details

I am private seller I do not accept returns.
You're welcome to check out my eBay ratings

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
TG-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
TG-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Last edited by Ervin 58; 12-03-2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: initially omitted the make (SIGMA) by mistake