Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-03-2018, 06:23 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
4 Flashes, Pentax AF-360FGZ, Yonngnuo 585EX for Pentax, AmazonBasics, & Vivitar 272

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

The Yongnuo is gone.

Item for Sale
2 Flashes, Pentax AF-360FGZ & Yonngnuo 585EX for Pentax

Asking Price
90.00 USD

Item Location
Denver (United States)

Item Description
The listed price of $90 is for all the flashes together and includes shipping within the U.S. International shipping is at cost.

Pentax AF-360FGZ: $30 if sold solo, this includes one of the two flash bases
Yongnuo: $65
Prices include U.S. shipping.

The two little remotes I used to pop up the Vivitar are not included. All prices, individual or bulk, include U.S. shipping. If you want multiple flashes but not all of them, we can work that out. Dibs go to whomever PMs first.

The Pentax flash works well. It has an ugly repair at the foot. The flash holds on but should be treated gently. If this flash sells solo, I'll include one of the two flash bases with it. The battery door likes to pop open sometimes, so I use a rubber band to hold it in place. But all the important functions, like communicating with the camera, charging quickly, and being a very bright flash, are great.

These next two photos show the ugly repair and the locking mechanism still working.

The Yongnuo I bought new to give it a go and see if I wanted to use these as my only flashes. Ultimately, I liked it a lot but didn't take to the interface or the music that it plays sometimes. It's a BRIGHT flash and charges fast. It's been used for three or four shoots only.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
See Description

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if notified within 14 days of receipt. Return shipping at buyer's expense unless the item is damaged or not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by K David; 01-22-2019 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Removed two items.
12-15-2018, 07:41 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump for four great flashes!
12-18-2018, 07:53 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Bump. The AmazonBasics and Vivitar are gone.
02-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 28 (100%)
Surely someone wants a FrankenFlash? The 360 looks wild but it supposedly works. If I didn't have 5 or 6 flashes that would be in the mail to me.