PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sony A9 with L Bracket and extra battery

Asking Price
2,650.00 USD

Item Location
PHOENIX (United States)

Item Description
Here is an opportunity for a Pentax user to try out what is probably the top mirrorless. 20 fps, huge buffer, long lasting battery extremely fast and accurate focus, etc. I have to let go of my gently used Sony A9. A7info reports a shutter count of 1413. No way to tell how many shots with electronic shutter. I did not make movies or shoot more than single shots so I guess about that many again with the electronic shutter. It comes with all accessories (box, charger, HDMI bracket, wall wart, usb cable, manuals, strap, body cover) and the Sunway L bracket as well as an extra battery. I placed an LCD protector on it at once so the LCD is clean. The protector has a bubble on the edge but you cannot see it when you operate the camera and, in any case, you can remove the protector if you like. The camera is fully operational and has given me no issues at all. I think it is in excellent condition cosmetically as well. I pay for USPS Priority Shipping and I also absorb the PayPal fees.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included in Price

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX100M6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX100M6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX100M6  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX100M6  Photo 
12-17-2018, 06:54 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
I wish I was born rich instead of handsome. Bump
12-17-2018, 07:00 PM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 109 (100%)
Original Poster
Yes, it is a bit pricey but a lot less than the $4500 it is new. Only a little more than the silver K-1