PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Lot of 30 Soft Lens Cases

Asking Price
15.00 USD

Item Location
wisconsin (United States)

Item Description

I am selling 30 soft lens cases that I no longer have a need for. On average, their conditions are good, with some being like new and others being very used.

I have divided these 30 cases into two lots. The first lot is 18 cases - I call this the "Green" lot. The second lot is 12 cases - I call this the "Blue" lot.

The Blue lot cases are generally larger, and in a bit better condition than are the Green lot cases. Also, there are 3 premium neoprene cases in the Blue lot.

Each lot sells for $15, with $10 shipping for each lot. So, if you buy just one lot, the total charge will be $25 for that lot.

If you buy both lots together, you'll get a better deal! If you buy both lots together, the total charge (including shipping) will be just $40.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
?

Shipping Services
usps economy mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 12-24-18 at 04:10 PM ----------

The Green lot just sold, only the Blue lot left. Wow, that first sale sure was fast!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GX85  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
DMC-GX85  Photo 

Last edited by Fenwoodian; 12-24-2018 at 02:58 PM.
12-24-2018, 07:07 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
PM sent