PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG Full Frame Ultra Wide Angle Zoom

Asking Price
320.00 USD

Item Location
Minden, NV (United States)

Item Description
Up for grabs is my Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG ultra wide angle zoom lens. This lens is an official refurbished product from Sigma and I am the original owner. I am selling this lens because I have moved to u4/3 and X-mount for zoom lenses and only use K-mount for the primes.

This lens is in excellent condition. It was never dropped or abused. The optics look clean and clear. Zoom, screw drive focus, and aperture control work well. Nothing out of the ordinary. The center is plenty sharp, especially at f/8 - f/11. Corners and extreme edges suffer as can be expected from an old design but you can recover with some selective sharpening. Shoot into the sun for some nice flare.

All original packaging and paperwork is included.

Shipping inside the US will probably be $10 - $15. I am happy to ship anywhere in the world as long as the buyer pays the actual cost.

The price is $320. I would like to be paid through PayPal but will accept other forms of payment like cash, check, money order, etc.

Buyer has 7 days after receiving the lens to evaluate it and can return it for a refund of the lens price. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

Feel free to ask questions!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day evaluation. Buyer pays return shipping. Refund of lens price only.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
SM-G965U1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G965U1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G965U1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
SM-G965U1  Photo