Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2019, 11:14 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 35 (100%)
Tamron Adaptall PKA Adapters

Hello, I have up for sale a total of three (3) Tamron Adaptall PKA adapters. They are all used, but functioning and I have used them on several different Adaptall lenses. The aperture was read properly on my Pentax K5 when I still had it.

I am listing them at $30 USD each + shipping.

I am always willing to negotiate and will accept reasonable offers, etc. Canadian buyers can pay in the equivalent amount of CAD if they would like.

Payment is via Paypal (as the seller, fees will of course be my responsibility).

Shipping will be with Canada Post, and to save time, I will make it a flat rate for $10 to Canada, and $12 to CONUSA, however they won't have insurance. I will ship ONLY to PayPal verified addresses. Canadian and US buyers preferred--I will ship pretty well anywhere, but be advised that Canada Post is not cheap. PM me for a quote to other shipping destinations.

Lastly, I don't accept returns unless the item differs significantly from the description or pictures.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo