PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FluCard Pro 16GB, O-FC1 for Pentax K-3, K-3II and KS1

Asking Price
60.00 USD

Item Location
St. Paul, Minnesota (United States)

Item Description
The Pentax FluCard O-FC1 enables Remote Capture (tethering) for the Pentax K-3 and K-3II. With an available firmware update, this card also works with the Pentax K-S1. Later model cameras come with wi-fi built in.

Tethering permits full camera control and image viewing on any wi-fi enabled smartphone or tablet with a current web browser. The card also has 16GB of storage, usable by the camera. It is used in SD card slot #2.

I had this one for my Pentax K-3, but now have the K-1, which has wi-fi built in. I didn't want to just throw it in with the K-3 when I sell it because it may be of no interest to the buyer. Although written instructions are available online, I will include printed copies with the card.

The original cost of this card was $100. If it was too pricey when you got your K-3, this is an opportunity to try it at a bargain. I want to get this into the hands of a Pentax owner who can use it. I used this card with a Samsung Tablet while photographing the Solar Eclipse in 2017. It was extremely helpful to have the image and controls on the tablet vs craning to see the filtered sun on the live view screen.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
VS501  Photo