PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Carl Zeiss Sonnar 180mm f/2,8 Pentacon Six Mount

Asking Price
175.00 EUR

Item Location
Warsaw (Poland)

Item Description
Lens in very good condition mechanically and optically. External condition - as may be seen on attached pictures - very good, you can see minimal signs of use.

Front and rear caps are included in the offered set plus dedicated hood with its own oversized cap. Dedicated Tiffen Cinematic 86mm protection filter is an option.

Dedicated adapters from Pentacon Six - to Pentax K or any other mount are offered in the internet.

Please contact me for shipment cost calculations, country that I will be able to send it (or any reasonable offer regarding this lens).

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
50 or influenced in price.

Shipping Services
EMS Pocztec

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Due to my will to offer this lens worldwide, I am ready to answer any additional questions, make and send any additional pictures of the offered item or get any expertise, regarding the state of the lens, made by professional Photo-Service personnel. This way I'd like to minimise any chance for the misunderstanding with a buyer or any wrong expectation regarding this lens that would lead us to reversing this transaction and sending back both: lens/money. Please ask all question needed.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF