PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax LX Body and SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.4 Lens

Asking Price
275.00 USD

Item Location
Portland, OR (United States)

Item Description
The camera is in fair condition, cosmetically, and is a joy to shoot with. The build quality is great as this camera was meant to compete with the heavy hitters of the day, like the Nikon F3 and the Canon F-1. Where this camera really shines is its dynamic, off-of-the-film-plane, TTL metering, and the ability to precisely rewind the film to any frame (within +/- 0.5mm) to shoot multiple exposures.

It was recently cleaned, lubed and adjusted by well-known Pentax technician, Eric Henderson. Functionally there are no problems, except for one which I mention below. There are some scratches, scuffs and paint loss associated with normal use. There is a small dent on the top of the prism, that does not affect the function. Also the metal inlay of the exposure compensation bezel became unadhered while I was carrying the camera, and got bent. I did my best to fix it with some epoxy, but it looks slightly rough since there is no way to entirely remove the creases. The function of the dial is not affected, though. There appears to be a small amount of corrosion on the outside of the FP sync socket. Unfortunately, after I sent it in for the CLA, the hot shoe and X port stopped functioning (FP port works), thus I have rated it in damaged condition.I typically shoot with available light,so it doesn't really bother me much.

The SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.4 lens is very clean, but has some internal dust, but image quality is not affected. The lens is available for an additional $50, but not without the camera. Also included is a Pentax Strap.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Damaged

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
FinePix X100  Photo 

Last edited by ojay; 02-22-2019 at 09:58 PM.
02-22-2019, 10:00 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Bump...