Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 58 (100%)
Original Poster

All PM's answered, waiting back on first responder.

QuoteOriginally posted by deejjjaaaa Quote
DULL (c) ogl... now ogl can be happy.
Heh. I always admired ogl's tenacity on the DA 35ltd doggin' campaign he was waging. He's the RH of that particular lens!

QuoteOriginally posted by gokenin Quote
prodigital has the silver one for 676.00 plus shipping if you trust them
I actually bought my 77ltd silver from them - lens was fine, but they shipped it in a padded bag, no box. If a heavy box had been thrown on top of the bag, the lens would have probably been damaged. Other than that, they seem fine - I've heard they're nearly impossile to get a hold of if you have a problem, but they're not scam artists like Broadway photo.

QuoteOriginally posted by k100d Quote
surprised you're selling up on this Jay :/
you must like the DA35 a lot more
No, I like them about the same, really - it's just that I have several 28's & 35's, and I want to fund another lens. If I didn't have a K 35, Tak 35, M 28, and Viv 28, I'd probably keep both the 31 & DA 35ltd.

QuoteOriginally posted by legacyb4 Quote
Sigh, I'd almost consider doing a trade for a 31mm Ltd with my FA* 24mm... those are some really nice shots.
Wow. Someone else offered a trade of the DA 14mm + FA 35 f2 + Sigma 70-300. Both that trade and the FA* 24 would be acceptable, but I'm trying to raise cash. Nothing like a tempting trade to get the LBA juices flowing, lemme tell ya.