PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-S2

Asking Price
120.00 USD

Item Location
San Francisco (United States)

Item Description
This is a used Pentax K-S2 that is being sold AS-IS. This body HAS the aperture block failure issue. It was not my camera originally, just one I ended up getting; I intended to repair it but just have not gotten around to it. It works correctly when using a lens with an Aperture ring, (and not using the 'A' position) and takes great photos. I used an FA lens with it, and set the Aperture using the Aperture ring and all worked well ( once the camera was configured to use the Aperture ring ).

Here is the shutter / manufacture date info from the Pentaxforums shutter count page:

Camera PENTAX K-S2
Shutter Count 28,293
Manufacture Date 2015:03:16

EDIT: This comes with the Battery, Charger and a Strap; I forgot to get these in the photos.

I saved a bunch of good info about repairing it from this forum, and an ebay auction with the white colored better solenoid, if interested send me a PM about it and I'll pass it along.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Included in price

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Accepted if I have misrepresented the camera, otherwise this is for sale AS-IS

If a return is warranted, please do so within a reasonable amount of time after receiving the camera and keep it in the same condition as received; Please contact me to discuss.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 

Last edited by jays0n; 03-04-2019 at 09:36 PM.