PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax PZ-1P 35mm film camera

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Boston, MA (United States)

Item Description
Selling a fully functional and cosmetically great PZ-1p 35mm film camera. When it was launched in the mid 90s, this was the top of the line from Pentax. Pentax Z-1p / PZ-1p - Pentax Autofocus Film SLRs - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications

The shutter has 1/250 flash sync, 1/8000 fastest exposure. The camera has autofocus, matrix metering, and a two dial control system that's surprisingly modern.

I've used this camera over the past year, the latest roll finished just this week. Light seals are good, the LCD is all functional (see second photo with camera turned on), autofocus works, the flash works, no issues at all. The only thing I could not test is the cable release because I don't have one. It has no blemishes other than the common battery door crack (but the piece is still there, see photo below of the bottom of the camera), and a few superficial scratches on the plastic bottom cover (see same bottom photo).

Body cap included as shown, I can also include a Pentax strap for free if you are interested. Comes with a battery that's probably good for a few more rolls.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
at cost, est. 11 with usps

Shipping Services
your choice

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
no returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 03-15-19 at 08:27 AM ----------

bump, lower price

---------- Post added 03-15-19 at 08:30 AM ----------

lower price

Last edited by aaacb; 03-15-2019 at 11:43 AM.