Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 104 (100%)
[SOLD] Brand New Filters and Other Stuff

These filters are brand new and unused. The Hoya ones are still sealed. Shipping is a flat $4 in the US no matter how many items you buy, so the more you buy, the more you save. These are all high quality multi-coated filters.

I've used Hoya HMC filters for a long time and I've always been very pleased with the price/performance of the HMC line. I've done some informal testing with a variety of filters and the standard Hoya HMC's although very moderately priced, do very well in terms of flare control, ghosting and minimal degredation of image quality. If you are the type who feels nervous without a filter on your expensive lens, then I highly recommend these because they give very good performance without costing an arm and a leg!

$10 - Hoya 52mm HMC Multi-Coated UV Filter (Very popular size. Good for Pentax 50mm f1.2's, etc.)

Sold $12 - Hoya 62mm HMC Multi-Coated UV Filter.

Sold $30 - Hoya 77mm SHMC Super Multi-Coated UV Filter. This is one of the best filters Hoya makes. 12 layers of coating for superior light transmittence. Very popular sizes including the DA*16-50, DA14, among others. If you plan on using a filter with a DA*, might as well get a very high quality filter.

$7 - B+W 55mm neutral density filter x2. Comes in a square padded case. Brand New. Very useful for bokeh shots in bright light when you shutter speed just can't compensate. These are usually very expensive, so best to just get one of these and some step-down rings.

Other Miscellaneous Items:

$12 - Hoya 77mm HMC Multi-Coated Skylight Filter. Used, comes with original jewel case and box. Has a tiny cleaning mark on the edge. Does not affect image quality. Skylight filters give extra warm to pictures and are nice for lenses which the colors are naturally cooler.

$6 - Genuine Pentax 49mm Hood. Original designed for Takumar 135mm f3.5, 150mm f4 and 200mm f5.6 lenses. Can be used with any telephoto using a 49mm diameter thread such as the Pentax M 135mm f3.5 among others. In good condition. Has significant brassing along the edges, but completely usable with no dents.

$10 – Little Kodak Rangefinder Viewfinder for 35mm and 80mm lenses. It’s cute and comes with its own good condition leather case.

I have some lenses I'm selling right now as well. I will combine shipping if you buy them so that your total shipping is only $7. Click on link:

Pentax Zoom Lens

Spiratone 20mm f2.8 prime lens

Pentax DA 14mm f2.8

International buyers are also welcome. I will give an exact quote for international shipping. Please PM me.

I have plenty of positive reviews from this site so let me know if you need references.

Last edited by Youngster; 10-20-2008 at 09:24 PM.
10-06-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 42 (100%)
PM sent on the Hoya 77mm SHMC Super Multi-Coated UV Filter.
10-12-2008, 09:29 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent on B+W 55mm neutral density filter x2