Item for Sale
Pentax DA 60-250mm F4ED[IF] SDM

Asking Price
300.00 USD

Item Location
OCEANSIDE (United States)

Item Description
NOTE: Auto-focus non-operational
I am 2nd owner, purchased this lens from original owner Jan 2013; lens was < 2 months old at that time. Fully functional aside from failed SDM auto-focus motor; manual focus works perfectly and lens is in excellent mechanical/optical condition otherwise - it has seen very modest used during my ownership. I modified the internal baffle to enable this lens to be used on my K-1 which I've been shooting with the past 1 1/2 years.... which is about when the SDM motor in this lens failed, darn!

This is an outstanding lens, if you're willing to invest U.S. $300 or so in the SDM replacement you'll have a fully functional product.

Any questions, please post on the forum or send Private Message - thanks for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
included USPS to lower 48 U.S. States

Shipping Services
USA: USPS, Int'l as spec'd and paid by buyer

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Included:
- Lens
- 2 lens caps
- tripod mount
- Pentax softcase
- original box

No add'l charge for shipment with the Continental USA. International shipments cost will be calculated and added to purchase price at time of purchase.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF