PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-3 body and D-BG5 grip

Asking Price
485.00 USD

Item Location
Honolulu (United States)

Item Description
Selling my little used (LN or mint condition) K-3 plus D-BG-5 grip. Items to be sold together.....not going to split them up.

Camera has <1,000 actuations (if we go by the memory card....888). Never used for video.
I am the original owner. Both items bought from B&H and only used a few times before drifting over to the K-1. The grip, in fact, was used once....but of course I managed to lose the little rubber prong protector..

Box, papers, charger, battery, cords, etc,

The price is more than reasonable.....$485.00 net to me. Regular PP accepted (the buyer covers the fees) and I will cover shipping to the US via USPS Priority.

If you have any questions, send me a PM.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Shipping included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority, signature required

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless item proves to be defective upon arrival

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Rich M; 05-03-2019 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Corrected misspelled words
05-03-2019, 09:46 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM sent.