PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
M42 Extension Bellows w/ PK adapter

Asking Price
15.00 USD

Item Location
North Carolina (United States)

Item Description
Photos are of actual item for sale. I only used it a couple times in my film days, and it's been stored in the case ever since. Before storing it, I always extended the bellows halfway to minimize stress on the folds. A few days ago I took it into a closet and shone a bright flashlight into the interior. I carefully checked for light leaks and saw none.

There is some missing paint on one of the knobs, and some light scratches on the rails. The bellows runs in and out very smoothly with no glitches. The m42 threads at both ends are pristine. The locking knob holds securely.

A metal flange-type m42 female to Pentax K male adapter is included and is like new.

I set the price with shipping to be just under what the least expensive similar items on the 'bay are going for.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I guarantee the item is as I've described. I'll carefully package the padded case inside a shipping box, so bellows should arrive OK. But just in case it's damaged in transit, I'll refund purchase and shipping costs with photo proof of damage. If you have any questions, ask before you buy. No refunds for "it's missing paint" since I disclosed that in the listing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Apet-Sure; 07-04-2019 at 11:20 AM.
06-24-2019, 08:24 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold.