Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2019, 12:51 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Pentax K20d

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K20d

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
San Rafael, California (United States)

Item Description
For Sale: My Pentax K20d backup body. I purchased this body from a PF member as a backup to my K20d daily driver. This body had also been his backup body, so it hasn't seen a lot of use. The shutter count is 10,628.

Includes:

K20d body, original box and all manuals and Silkypix CD, cables, charger, (2) OEM batteries, BG-2 camera grip, and a 16GB SD card.

For additional information, please see
Pentax K20D - Pentax K-mount DSLRs - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications
and
Pentax Battery Grip D-BG2 for K10D and K20D reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database









Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10.00

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you have any questions or issues with the item, please let me know within 3 days of receipt. Returns are accepted if the item is not as described in the listing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
LG-LS993  Photo 

Last edited by david94903; 06-23-2019 at 01:53 PM.
07-08-2019, 11:23 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for the week.
07-23-2019, 09:14 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
Bumpity Bump.
08-14-2019, 10:20 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
Another bump.

09-23-2019, 09:50 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
Fall equinox bump.
09-25-2019, 07:54 PM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian
Weevil's Avatar

Join Date: May 2012
Location: Near Montréal, Québec
Posts: 3,063
Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
It was my 1st Pentax DSLR. I gave it to my child. It's a very good beginner to advanced low budget body! (Free bump!)
11-25-2019, 12:31 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
Overdue bump.
01-24-2020, 09:46 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 383
Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by david94903 Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K20d

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
San Rafael, California (United States)

Item Description
For Sale: My Pentax K20d backup body. I purchased this body from a PF member as a backup to my K20d daily driver. This body had also been his backup body, so it hasn't seen a lot of use. The shutter count is 10,628.

Includes:

K20d body, original box and all manuals and Silkypix CD, cables, charger, (2) OEM batteries, BG-2 camera grip, and a 16GB SD card.

For additional information, please see
Pentax K20D - Pentax K-mount DSLRs - Pentax Camera Reviews and Specifications
and
Pentax Battery Grip D-BG2 for K10D and K20D reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database









Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$10.00

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If you have any questions or issues with the item, please let me know within 3 days of receipt. Returns are accepted if the item is not as described in the listing.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
I messaged you.

01-25-2020, 12:47 AM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by joelbolden Quote
I messaged you.
Hey Joe, I got your message and PM'd you back.

---------- Post added 01-24-20 at 11:53 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by joelbolden Quote
I messaged you.
Hey Joe, my PM to you bounced back. I'm getting the following error message (see below). Check your PM status to make sure you can receive PM's.


"Error: joelbolden has chosen not to receive Private messages."
01-25-2020, 07:52 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 383
Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
K-20

QuoteOriginally posted by david94903 Quote
Hey Joe, I got your message and PM'd you back.

---------- Post added 01-24-20 at 11:53 PM ----------



Hey Joe, my PM to you bounced back. I'm getting the following error message (see below). Check your PM status to make sure you can receive PM's.


"Error: joelbolden has chosen not to receive Private messages."
I enabled private messaging....Joel
01-25-2020, 09:55 AM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by joelbolden Quote
I enabled private messaging....Joel
Hey Joe, still getting the same message "Error: joelbolden has chosen not to receive Private messages." I had this same problem with my PM's awhile back. It took me about three tries before I had the right combination of boxes checked under Edit Options and it worked. Unfortunately I'm not an expert on the site settings. But see if you can see if there is another check box that will enable PMing.



01-25-2020, 12:43 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 383
Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by david94903 Quote
Hey Joe, still getting the same message "Error: joelbolden has chosen not to receive Private messages." I had this same problem with my PM's awhile back. It took me about three tries before I had the right combination of boxes checked under Edit Options and it worked. Unfortunately I'm not an expert on the site settings. But see if you can see if there is another check box that will enable PMing.



I was unclicking the box that only allowed PM from friends and moderators, but it didn't occur to me to scroll to the bottom and hit save changes. I did that this time, so hopefully it will work now.
01-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #13
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
david94903's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 728
Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by joelbolden Quote
I was unclicking the box that only allowed PM from friends and moderators, but it didn't occur to me to scroll to the bottom and hit save changes. I did that this time, so hopefully it will work now.
It worked! PM sent.
 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
backup, body, buy pentax, camera, classifieds, for sale, grip, item, joe, k20d, message, pentax, pentax for sale, pentax marketplace, pm, sell pentax
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: Pentax K5IIs (like new, low shutter count), Pentax K20D, Pentax DA 70mm f/2.4 Limite tlwyse Sold Items 9 03-01-2014 12:40 AM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax K20D, custom KatzEye (for K10D or K20D). (Worldwide) stillshunter Sold Items 2 04-23-2011 12:32 PM
Magic Lantern Guides: Pentax K20D and MasterWorks: Jumpstart Guide for the K20D. Reportage Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 10 02-12-2009 10:24 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:03 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top