PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-3ii, 18-135 WR, 55-300 PLM, extras! BUNDLE PRICE

Asking Price
1,000.00 USD

Item Location
Ocean Shores, WA. (United States)

Item Description
Moved over to full frame Pentax and it's time to let my beloved K-3ii setup go to another good home. NOTE: Prices reflect individual sale. See below for special bundle price, as I would really prefer to sell the entire kit as one item. Prefer google pay for payment but might accept paypal as well. Shipping is included, USPS Priority with insurance, to the USA. Feel free to PM me for alternative destinations and shipping fees.

$750 $600 Pentax K-3ii, latest firmware, shutter count around 6300, with new flucard installed, one pentax battery, two Wasabi batteries (I know, the photo accidentally shows one of the ones from my K1!), and Pentax charger. Excellent condition, everything works great. Only cosmetic is some of the ink on the lowest two back buttons are faded from wear. Normal scuffs and scratches elsewhere from use, nothing too dramatic. Includes original Pentax strap (the quick connects in the photos will be removed), body cap. No box, software or manual.

$250 $150 Pentax SMC DA 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 ED AL (IF) DC WR Lens in excellent condition. Might have minor dust which is common in telephoto lenses but nothing that degrades image quality at all. This is my favorite lens of all time and it rarely leaves this body. I sold my first one to try the 16-85, sold that, and bought this copy. Lens, original caps and hood, nice neoprene carrying bag only.

$350 Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE Lens in excellent condition. Might have minor dust which is common in telephoto lenses but nothing that degrades image quality at all. Has had a UV filter on it since I bought it. Fastest autofocus I've ever had the pleasure to use and combined with the 18-135 makes up possibly the best two lens kit you can get for Pentax. Includes original hood, caps, cap tether, nice neoprene carrying bag, and high quality Breakthrough Photography UV filter. Would prefer not to ship the box but if I can make it fit without going up a shipping tier, I will.

BUNDLE PRICE! Buy all three, with Google Pay, for the special price of only $1000, shipped in the USA! (Slightly more if paypal). ALSO, you will receive the following at no extra cost!

64GB high speed card!
High speed USB cable (new!)
USB SD card reader!
Wired multifunction remote!
Ape Case ACPRO1400 DSLR padded bag, with hook and loop customizable partitions, many zipper compartments and shoulder strap! Looks stained because I treated it with Neverwet water repellent last winter. Great shape! Holds the body, both lenses, all the extras, and there is still room for a smaller tablet, and a smaller prime or two.

Snapped the following post haste. Full version for pixel peepers at the link, please do ask for anything I've missed.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free in the USA

Shipping Services
USPS Priority with insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns unless item is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Oktyabr; 06-26-2019 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Lowered price
06-26-2019, 04:56 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for lower prices. Save $100 and buy everything, plus get the bag and extras free. Price is with Google Pay, shipped in the USA via USPS priority mail, with insurance and tracking.