Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2019, 10:51 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
Mindshift Gear Photocross 15 backpack (light, rugged, great for winter and outdoors)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Mindshift Gear Photocross 15 backpack (light, rugged, great for winter and outdoors)

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
Quebec City (Canada)

Item Description
I'm selling a new copy of the Mindshift Gear Photocross 15 backpack.

This is a great backpack, well adapted for a variety of activities, with some elements particularly well suited for winter sports. I've been using the Photocross 13 sling for quite a while, and love it. This is the larger, backpack version.

Waterproof fabrics, sealed zippers, a large inner volume well adapted to either purely photo gear or a combination of photo and everyday carry, removable hip strap, the legendary Mindshift Gear/Think Tank comfortable straps, room for a laptop or tablet, nice colours, this bag has a lot going on for it!

I'm selling it at 58% of the original price, which I think is fair since it's new. Plus it makes a round number.

Let me know if you have questions about details of the backpack. You can look at my review of the Photocross 13 to get a better feel of how this line of products performs!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Varies with destination

Shipping Services
Canada Post preferred, others to be discussed

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns, item is new.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

10-01-2019, 10:02 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent
10-02-2019, 05:22 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold!