PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 43 Ltd

Asking Price
375.00 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
Pentax FA 43 Limited lens, black, mint condition. Made In Japan. Comes with original leather pouch, original rear cap, and dedicated velvet-lined FA 43 lens hood/cap. Original box and identification card included. Also included, (but not pictured), is a metal, wide-angle, screw-in lens hood, with generic cap. This hood is threaded and accepts 58 mm filters, if desired; I found this much more handy on this lens, than the original Pentax hood/cap. Lens surfaces are clean and clear, no scratches. Aperture blades function perfectly and are clean and oil-free. Lens interior is clean and clear, no dust or fungus. There is one miniscule speck, which is visible at certain angles, inside the rear element; it does not appear to be dust, and has not affected captured images. I have taken numerous photos of this lens at different angles trying to demonstrate its condition, but the speck is not readily apparent in the images, so I do want to pass this information on, in the interest of full disclosure. For all I know, it's been there the whole time I've owned it. I am the original owner of this lens.

This has been one of my favorite lenses over the years. I have used it on the K20D, and K5iis. Sadly, due to various personal and medical reasons, I've hardly even picked up a DSLR in the last couple of years, let alone this beauty of a lens. Rather than let it just languish in a camera bag, hopefully someone else will be able to make better use of it.

Shipping will be either USPS, or UPS, and is included in the sale price, shipping to continental U.S. only. Payment accepted through Paypal.
Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Shipping included in sale price.

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer may return item within 7 days, if not as described. Buyer pays return shipping cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

I am also listing a Pentax K-5 II camera body, which would make a great combo with this lens. Discount available if both items are purchased together. Thanks!

Edit: Someone was asking about the generic metal lens hood (not pictured). This is the lens hood, which comes with a 58 mm cap:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/357635-REG/Kalt_NPMLH49_49mm_Metal_Le...d.html/reviews

Attached Images

Last edited by NeverSatisfied; 10-07-2019 at 08:22 PM.
10-07-2019, 06:13 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Original Poster
FA 43 Ltd, still available.
10-12-2019, 07:40 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Original Poster
Time for a bump on the FA 43.
10-16-2019, 09:16 AM   #4
Veteran Member