PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 II camera body

Asking Price
225.00 USD

Item Location
Michigan (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-5 II camera body, excellent condition. Shutter count 6,387. Comes in original box with all cables and cords, strap, charger, user manual, etc. There is one very small mark on the back display screen but otherwise this camera looks like new. I had bought it from another forum member, as a back-up for my K-5 IIs, and I never ended up needing or using it. Other than a few test shots taken when I first bought it, this camera has just been sitting in the spare camera bag taking up space. Hopefully someone else can make better use of it.

Shipping will be either USPS, or UPS, and is included in the sale price, shipping to continental U.S. only. Payment accepted through Paypal.
Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Shipping is included in sale price.

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer may return item within 7 days, if not as described. Buyer pays return shipping cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by NeverSatisfied; 10-16-2019 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Price change
10-07-2019, 06:17 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 32 (100%)
Original Poster
K5 II body is still available.
10-12-2019, 06:37 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Time for a bump.
10-16-2019, 10:18 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price drop

10-17-2019, 09:15 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Additional Images- K-5 II

A forum member had asked to see additional pictures of the "mark" on the rear LCD of this K-5 II camera body. So, I took additional photos to hopefully document the condition. I took numerous photos at different angles and with different lighting, but it's hardly visible. The only image where it can be clearly seen, is #5073, just above the letter "P" in Pentax. It should not detract from the operation or viewing with this camera, in any way. There are a few specks of dust, here and there; a black camera sitting in bright sunlight seems to really highlight such particles! Anyway, this camera is in great shape, like I said I only bought it for a back-up, and then never really ended up using it. It's amazing how the value on a camera body drops; something that listed at the time of its release for around $1000 bucks, (IIRC), can now be had around the $200 range. Although there are of course "newer and better" bodies released periodically, it's still a perfectly fine camera and a good value. It's a great time to be a buyer! Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by NeverSatisfied; 10-17-2019 at 09:22 AM.
10-17-2019, 09:30 AM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Have a free bump for what might be the best dlsr value out there. A 7 year old camera that is more than capable of producing professional results.